Copperfield Homeowner’s Association—Mission Statement
The Copperfield Homeowner’s Association was established to provide oversight for the development and maintenance of the properties in the subdivision in Bryan, Texas, identified as Copperfield. A Board of Directors, consisting of nine (9) individuals
elected by the property owners is charged with both long-range and day to day operations that will:
- Provide for a wholesome, safe living environment for all residents.
- Protect the integrity and value of each and every property.
These stated goals are accomplished through:
- Maintaining the common areas within the subdivision.
- Acknowledging the good works of members, i.e. Yard of the Month.
- Providing holiday decorations appropriate to the season.
- Working with City of Bryan to insure that all city services are fully implemented.
- Identifying and facilitating the completion of capital improvements that will maintain and/or enhance the appearance and quality of the neighborhood.
- Providing for open communications between and among the residents and members of the Board. These include:
- Web Page
- Annual or more frequent meetings
- personal visits
- telephone calls
- Enforcing established deed restrictions in a uniform and fair manner.
- Proposing revised deed restrictions to maintain currency.
- Working with Realtors regarding the need for them to inform buyer of our deed restrictions.
Board of Directors
|Nick Turnham, President 5300 Draycott Court email@example.com Term Expires 2020|
|Jim Jackson, Vice President 4312 Birchcrest Ln. 774-7565
(home) 574-1125 (cell)
|firstname.lastname@example.org Term Expires 2018|
|Monica Palasota, Secretary 5311 Draycott Court 774-4715
(home) 571-6109 (cell)
|email@example.com Term Expires 2018. Chair: Swimming Pool|
|Sandra Boecker, Treasurer 5302 Bloomsbury Way 774-9411 (home) 979 255-5403 (cell)||firstname.lastname@example.org Term Expires 2019|
|Dave Moore, Director 5609 Chelsea Circle 776-1805
(home) 492-9323 (cell)
|email@example.com Term Expires 2018. Chair: Entrance Flags|
|James Cain, Director 5613 Chelsea Circle 776-8754 (home) 229-3542 (cell)||firstname.lastname@example.org Term Expires 2019. Chair: Yard of the month|
|Richard Palasota, Director 5311 Draycott Court 774-4715 (home) 731-1134 (cell)||email@example.com Term Expires 2019. Chair: Architecture Control|
|Mark Jurica, Director 5540 Somerford Lane 777-4283 (cell)||firstname.lastname@example.org Term Expires 2020 Chair: Media Representative|
|Bill Watkins, Director 4611 Harrow Court 220-7788 (cell)||email@example.com Term Expires 2020 Co-Chair: Yard of the Month|
|Association Services 427 Dellwood Bryan, TX 77801 (979)822-4443(voice) (979)822-4447 (FAX)||Jack, Cindy, or Christina
firstname.lastname@example.org Copperfield News
|Voltin Lawn & Irrigation 4728 Tiffany Park Circle Bryan, TX 77802 774-0333||Steve Voltin Grounds Maintenance|
Next Board Meeting:
The Board of Directors normally meets bimonthly on the 2nd Tuesday of each even numbered month. The meetings are currently held at the Carriage Inn, 4235 Booneville Road, from 6:00 to 7:00 PM.