For information, membership and keys, please contact:
Jay or Christy Koenig
Copperfield Pool Rules
- The pool is restricted to Copperfield residents who have obtained a pool membership and their non-Copperfield house guest. (The pool is funded solely from the pool membership fees. The Homeowner’s Association does not contribute any money for operating the pool. Therefore, it is only fair that the privilege of using the pool is reserved for those that pay.)
- The gate to the pool must be closed and locked at all times. This, of course, is a safety issue.
- The pool hours are 8:00 am – 11:00 pm daily. Pool parties may be held from either 10:00 am – 12:00 pm daily or 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Monday through Thursday.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND!!
- No water balloons are allowed in the pool area.
- No food or drink items of any kind are to be taken into the pool. No alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- Only items intended for pool use (floats, rings, balls, etc.) are allowed in the pool. Chairs are not to be placed in the pool.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult. All guests must be accompanied by an adult member 18 years or older.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
- Copperfield Homeowner’s Association assumes no liability for accidents or injuries.
- The Pool Committee has the right to revoke a pool membership. The pool memberships may be revoked due to: acts of vandalism, mischief, violations of the pool rules, unsafe acts, or any other reason the Pool Committee deems inappropriate.
Copperfield Pool Fees Schedule
|Month of Registration||Amount|
|Pool Parties||$40.00 (by reservation)|
Copperfield Pool Parties and Activities
None currently scheduled.